Swing-Slide-Door (SSD) Partnership:
SSDs have numerous perks to bid to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) from all over the globe. One of the most tempting features of the system includes the seamless combination with a wide range of vehicle types, facilitating with diverse style of customization. This gives customers access to a SSD-equipped vehicle that is distinctive and matches their precise requirements.
Stand out from the crowd with the unique SSD system, built with multiple benefits for the user. The system provides a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional sliding doors as it requires fewer materials and shorter construction time. Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers would benefit from the reduced construction expenses, as well as improved fuel consumption competence. Vehicles are easier to access and have improved safety as a result of SSD.
By 2022, the sliding doors industry is predicted to be worth $16 billion. Traditional railed sliding doors, typically used in vans, people carriers and MPVs, currently make up 10% of the market. Our SSD system is versatile and flexible, and can be mounted in front or back doors, on a much wider range of vehicle types including estates, SUVs, self-driving pods and more. These vehicle types make up the remaining 90% of the industry, providing a massive window of opportunity for our business development. Thus, over the next 10 to 15 years, SSD systems could hold a market share of $50 to $100 billion.
In the UK, the automotive business delivers more than a million jobs and brings £20.2 billion to the British economy. Over 70 different vehicle models are built in Britain by over 30 British manufacturers. Vehicles make up 12% of all the country’s exports.
Sliding doors are a dynamic mechanism used across multiple vehicle types. We are targeting the Automotive Power Sliding Door market for a range of vehicles. Essentially, the vehicles that already use sliding doors including luxury vans and MPV’s; additionally, entering new market sectors currently served by hinged doors and the market for autonomous and electric vehicles.
According to the latest global report on automotive power sliding door market, the industry is anticipated to grow at a rate of more than 18% within the next 4 years, with the main accelerators being India and China. However, it’s essential to note that sliding doors only make up 10% of the market; SSD has the potential to tackle the remaining 90% of doors which are hinged.
We anticipate interest for SSD system from emerging sectors including electric and autonomous vehicles. Our approach will be to specifically target those organizations involved in development of SUVs and high-end luxury cars to incorporate SSD in their design considerations.
Both Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers are invited to be involved in our mission to bring this revolutionary technology to the global market. We are looking for potential partnerships with Tier 1 and 2 suppliers who are experts in mechanisms, closures and convertible roof systems. We want to form coalitions with suppliers who already have good relationships with prominent OEMs.
Establishing our own great relationships with suppliers will give Automotive Idea credibility and provide us with a gateway into the global market with major OEMs. Establishing corporate and supply chain relationships, through the proposed partnering program, we would reduced the high risks of a startup and enhanced the eagerness of major OEMs to engage in the business. On the other hand, intermediary suppliers to OEM’s would benefit from the project potential to deliver higher volumes of components with radically new design potential and attracting new OEM customers. OEMs will benefit too from our state-of-the-art design innovations, which make style enhancements easier and more cost-effective. The result will be freedom of design, opening up new potential for differentiating products, and safer, more accessible vehicles. Ultimately, this will lead to better sales for our partners and a mutually favorable business relationship.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. Leave your contact details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.